Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Soulmate Drawing Future Husband Psychic Reading











About:

Draw your soulmate future husband

IMPORTANT: All orders are delivered digitally to the internal message of your  Etsy account.

Your purchase with me gets you a hand sketched drawing perfect detail, along with a detailed personality description. Using abilities that have been passed down through family I am able to gain accurate readings,

all I require is your full name and date of birth.

i do provide accurate readings and drawing of your future soulmate future husband based on current energy however.

My skills were previously used to provide closure to people who have lost loved ones without answers

Don’t worry if the person I draw isn’t your type or you don’t like the personality, my readings are accurate to your current energy but you ultimately have the final choice on everything that happens within your life!

Note: The material sent cannot be copied, duplicated, sold or downloaded from any other website or source.

The information contained herein should not be used as a substitute for the advice of appropriately qualified and licensed person. As per Etsy policy and according to all laws, I must state that my services are for entertainment purposes only and should not b

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you so much iam realy greatfull, and al the tools uou gave me iam verry happy with them

:

thank you for your kind words

:

It was nice. I feel maybe like she didn't draw the soulmate and has some type of generator. Nothing at all like someone I would be attracted to. But besides that the rest of the advice was good. I still appreciate her efforts. Mostly dissatisfied with the drawing, but the additional description was unexpected and appreciated.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment