Monday, April 19, 2021

Provide An In Depth, Personalized Tarot Reading











About:

Hi, I'm Karen!



I provide insightful, inspiring tarot readings that leave you with a sense of understanding, clarity and guidance in navigating your present & future. You will receive reading via a private YouTube audio link + images of your cards.



MY PERSONAL CODE OF ETHICS - PLEASE READ:



  1. I use Tarot to chart probable outcomes with actionable solutions. As the future is never set absolutely, there is no 'one future'. Through my intuition and the cards, I hold space for you to discover the full potential of your situation and its evolution.
  2. I read for personal & active relationships: Questions regarding others with whom you are not actively connected are considered 'third-party" (see FAQ)
  3. I cannot provide specific time/dates: There are limitless personal choices which can affect when something will happen.
  4. I do not label or read for soulmates or twin flames (see FAQ)
  5. I will not give health or legal-advice (including paternity, pregnancy, outcome of legal cases, etc.).
  6. Readings delivered in 24 - 48 hours (see 'immediate booking' policy in FAQ)

Please refer to the FAQs for more information, so you may decide if I'm the right reader for you. I look forward to connecting!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She answered fast and the length of the video was as specified. However I am a tarot reader myself and I feel like I didnt resonate with this reading at all. It is easy for me to read accurately for others but for myself it is very hard to read myself. It also feels like people have trouble giving me accurate readings as well! I still believe she can give an accurate reading to others but this one felt very far off. I tried to make the reading fit with what I was currently going through but honestly it doesnt. I'm sorry. But don't let my review stop you from purchasing!

Seller's Response:

Hey Kellie! I would have loved to have heard your interpretation, seeing as you are a reader and I always share the image of the cards. As always, I’m always happy to discuss further and answer any questions. I didn’t hear from you at all after the reading, feels like a lost opportunity to connect. Take care and best of luck!

Seller's Response:

I had never had a reading done before and i was encouraged by a friend to give it a try as my life has gone through a lot of change recently and i was feeling lost. My goodness how glad i am that i did. Thankyou so very much. Would reccomend to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Wow I am honoured to have given you your first reading and to have provided the guidance that came through. Please come back anytime! Best of luck.

Seller's Response:

The high quality of this service is what brings me back time and again. I have had several specific personal "problems" over the last few months, and each time I go to this reader to get insight, and each time I receive more than I expected and asked for. She is warm, insightful, respectful, and accurate. She is punctual and clear. What brings me back time and again, however, is the service that is so fundamentally essential to my self-awareness and attempts to rise above my own limitations. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment