Sunday, April 11, 2021

Extensive Vedic Astrology Reading Of Your Natal Birth Chart











About:

BASIC READING Covering the base concepts of natal chart. It includes an explanation of planets placements in houses as well as their aspects on other houses.



STANDARD READING Covering all the basics of natal chart + the effects of planets on life + 1 specific question that i will answer using the analysis of all the planets.



IN DEPTH READING Covering the deep analysis of birth chart, their effects on life, time of their transit period (mahadasha period) with brief explanation about the deep impact of planets on life, good and bad effect of them + PREDICTIONS + 3 QUESTIONS I will answer and Help to find their solution with powerful remedies.



NOTE - If you don't know about your birth time then contact me in message i will help you there.



MY BUYERS SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS MY FIRST PRIORITY BY EXPLAINING EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AND CLEARING THEIR DOUBTS UNTIL THEY WON'T GET SATISFIED.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with my detailed chart analysis! I learned a lot about myself and it answered many questions. Communication with the seller was prompt and very cordial. Thanks so much, I would certainly recommend!

Seller's Response:

It makes me feel really happy when my reading resonate that much! it worth my hard work :) my pleasure to serve you dear! wishing you best for your future! Blessings And Best Regards :) Vedicguru

Seller's Response:

good, thank you

Seller's Response:

great experience and seller was very cooperative

:

Thanks for your feedback :)




No comments:

Post a Comment