Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Send Constinuous Distance Reiki











About:

Receive distant Reiki 24 hours a day for 10 days. The wisdom of Reiki will go to where imbalances are present in the body and where it is needed the most.

I will place your name on my distant Reiki Crystal grid and board. I charge the Reiki crystals which are programmed to send distant Reiki 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

-Reiki will help you relax

-Reiki helps to bring clarity

-Reiki energizes you

-Reiki calms you

-Reiki helps in facing life's challenges

-Reiki relieves pain

-Reiki accelerates natural healing

-Reiki helps prevent the progress of disease

-Reiki detoxifies the body

-Reiki dissolves energy blockages

-Reiki releases emotional baggage

-Reiki increases the vibrational frequency of the body

-Reiki helps change negative conditioning & behaviors

-Reiki helps with better sleep

-Reiki speeds recovery

-Reiki inspires creativity

-Reiki helps with weight loss

 and much more

I do not send session notes for this gig. I will provide the dates from the start to finish of receiving Reiki.

I do my best to deliver my orders within 48 hours.

I do NOT work on Sundays.

Reviews


:

She is great .I still cant say much about this service because the healing has just begun but I had great results with her before

:

It was a good experience. Felt good energy, felt lighter.

:

thank you!

:

Thank you!

:

Highly recommend this healer and the reiki she sends. It has been very beneficial.




No comments:

Post a Comment