Thursday, February 18, 2021

Predict Your Year Using Astrology











About:

I will predict your year using astrology



I will need your birth time to give you the most accurate reading. Also, include the first name of the person for whom I'm doing the prediction. For solar returns, I will also need your current location as well as your birth place. A sample celebrity analysis is included in the images for this gig.



Basic - a computerized, 30+ page, daily tranist forecast for the next 6 months, specifically tailored to your natal chart. You can add a gig extra for an additional 6 months.



Standard - I personally type 300+ words forecasting your year using your solar return. The solar return runs approximately from your birthday this year to your birthday next year and it predicts the theme for your year and/or a new perspective or phase you may be entering.  



Deluxe -  An in depth prediction of your year using progressions, solar arcs, and transits. This expands beyond your solar return prediction. This includes 1 year's time frame, in 1 page. I will answer up to three specific questions.



One Day Delivery Available by adding this as a gig extra.

Reviews


:

Service is as described. Seller did contact me to confirm missing information. Delivered on time.

:

Very thorough and insightful reading!

:

She is helpful and brings a lot of good insight, thanks so much for her sincere help and giving me a good direction in my life! Highly recommended !

:

She is a good as individual but the reading still has a lot of room for improvement. Maybe because it was a computer generated.. Maybe..

:

This was a very good reading. It was very descriptive and very eerie because it described how I feel at this time in my life. This was very personal, which is what I like.




No comments:

Post a Comment