Saturday, February 20, 2021

Use Silva To Cast A Powerful Good Luck Spell For A Perfect Life Change











About:

ABOUT ME: I am Zoe. I am a teacher and practitioner of energy healing and white magic. I can Pray, Meditate and Use Silva to Bring You Good Luck. I was born with an exceptional gift, coming from my bloodline and I have been blessed with fortunetelling abilities. 





THE GIG: The Silva method teaches students techniques intended to rewrite their subconscious, tap into their true potential and achieve their goals using a unique meditation technique and mental training. Silva is about specialized forms of relaxation, where brain wave frequency could be slowed enough to help subjects attain a prolonged alpha state. In this GIG, I will tap into your subconscious and use Silva to improve your luck. I have lifelong experience in the highest forms of spiritual exploration. Let me tap into and unlock your powerful potential. 





100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 





*Make sure to check my other Silva gigs and gig extras, for more extensive and specialized meditation techniques, prayers and spells. By buying this GIG, you agree to the attached PDF disclaimer.

Reviews


:

The best thank you for your service.... professionally prepared and straight to the point. I highly recommend. Definitely will be back!!

:

great experience

:

another amazing work she had done for me, Thank you and blessings always for mystic_zoe

:

She’s the best ! Can’t thank her enough

:

Great work very pleased !




No comments:

Post a Comment