Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Remove All Negative Energy From Your Life











About:

About Me



I am a spiritual healer, on my journey I learned a lot of different healing modalities like Reiki for example (I am a Reiki Grandmaster) and these days I channel powerful clearing, healing and activation energies myself.



About the Gig



I will clear all negative energy and beings from your life at this timing. And I will also tell you how to stay off the radar from all negative energy and beings.



Includes: spirits, entities, evil eye, black magic, curses, hexes, incantations, attachments, psychic attacks, negative programs, manipulations, mind control, energetic entrainment, entanglement or intertwinement and negative influences from other people affecting you.



The services that I offer are not a replacement for medical care or psychological treatment.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much dear!

:

great experience

:

Amazing and wonderful work thank you so much blessings

:

Awesome Thanks For The Assist

:

Kind and hardworking. I feel more my normal self once he began his cleansing.




No comments:

Post a Comment