Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Accurate Nlp Telepathy Mind Reading And Psychic Reading To Influence Minds











About:

ABOUT ME: I am Zoe. I am a teacher and practitioner of energy healing and white magic. I can Pray, Meditate and Use NLP to Read and Influence Someone’s Mind and Thoughts. I was born with an exceptional gift, coming from my bloodline and I have been blessed with fortunetelling abilities.





THE GIG: The NLP method or Neuro-Linguistic Programming teaches students techniques intended to rewrite their subconscious, tap into their true potential and achieve their goals using unique mental training. NLP is about forming internal mental maps, a powerful way of expressing emotions and associations that already exist in someone’s subconscious brain. In this GIG, I will read someone's mind, using NLP Telepathy and answer a question. I have lifelong experience in the highest forms of spiritual exploration. Let me give you the answers you need today.





100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED





*Make sure to check my other gigs and gig extras, for more extensive and specialized meditation techniques, prayers and spells. By buying this GIG, you agree to the attached PDF disclaimer.

Reviews


:

Zoe is detailed and amazing at what she does. I know in my heart that everything she explained will happen for me

:

My first experience thank you for my deep reading and guidance I am grateful

:

Service as described. Thanks !

:

Nice communication. Fast delivery and accurate. Would recommend

:

Amazing to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment