Monday, February 15, 2021

Give Psychic Clairvoyant Intuitive Reading











About:

Hello, I’m Laura, a God-Gifted Psychic. Although I may be new to Fiverr I have been giving Professional Psychic Readings for Over 40 Years. I have been speaking with spirits my entire life. If you are struggling, I can help. Rest assured that I will be honest, detailed and accurate in your reading.

Most Orders Deliver in 1 Day!



Basic Gig $10 =  Written Psychic Reading 2 questions  3 min. sentence answer in a word doc. full complete answers



Gig extras for more depth and longer answers.



Try A Phone Reading and Speak with Loved Ones in Spirit



Check Out My Reviews!

I will use all of my skills to contact to your loved ones on the other-side, spirit guides & higher entities to answer your questions on:



  • Love & Relationships
  • Family Issues
  • Work & Career
  • Health
  • Many More
  • Check My Reviews!



My abilities include:



  • Psychic Medium
  • Clairvoyance
  • Medical Intuitive/Healer
  • Aura- Remote Viewer
  • Pet Psychic
  • Over 40 Years Experience


I would love to connect with the Other-Side on your behalf.



I will always tell you the truth of what I see. Not just what you want to hear. I'm a psychic who truly cares & wants to help.



I do not cast spells, Please do not ask.



Reviews


:

She told the Truth. I did not tell the seller I am a psychic intuitive and she read what I felt to be true, which, I feel, would be in the best interest of my personal security. She's the real deal.

:

Laura is always very warm with her delivery of messages. I've consulted her more than 5 times already because she gives great details. Last year, she accurately predicted a relationship would come around. She was right on the timeline and the kind of person. She gives sensible advice.

:

Wonderful detailed reading. Gave me clarity and peace of mind. Received quickly. Laura is the real deal. Very caring and helpful. Answered follow up questions. A beautiful soul. I will definitely be back for future readings. Highly recommend

:

Laura was wonderful and very accurate. She was able to give me information on all my loved ones who passed and my dad always comes through to give me his love. i highly recommend her and will be booking with her again.

:

Laura answers your questions with accuracy. Her readings certainly resonate with how I feel towards my circumstances. She also gives you healing energy and sound acoustics to heal one's vibrations. It's a nice touch to her reading as she prays for you and not one of the tarot readers here offer that. Prayer is the most powerful healing energy of all. She also gives good counsel. I will certainly go to her for more advice and I very much appreciate the added prayers she offers.




No comments:

Post a Comment