Friday, February 19, 2021

Cleanse Your Aura And Chakra











About:

Aura cleansing and chakra cleaning, repair spell to restore balance.



Are you often feeling down, lost, unsure where you are heading? Do you have blockages in your chakras?

Did you know that 95% of the people would need their Aura and Chakras to be cleansed? Are you in the 95%?



Did you know certain spells will not work if you have blockages in your Auras and Chakras?

Chakras cannot function well if you live in a stressful environment; your Aura may be damaged!



I provide a service which will cleanse your body and soul from dark and negative energies!!!

I will clean your 8 main Chakras and your Aura for the base 5-dollar gig.





This basic cleansing will help on most issues, including:

  • Negative energies
  • Depression
  • Makes you feel better



While the basic spell can help on most basic things, it is a general and quick spell. For more customisation, better effects, I would strongly recommend the Standard package.

Additionally, It will also help on:



  • Dark energies
  • Insomnia
  • Emotional problems
  • Anger management



If you want the BEST experience, the Premium package is for you, with ultimate customization to your needs!



Looking forward to work on YOUR order!

Be blessed,

Sheila

Reviews


:

The casting of the spell coincided with my sleep here so I woke up feeling relaxed. I'll see how this one unfolds, but looking at my experience with all your spells, they always make things easy for me. Thank you for your constant support and help

:

Communication was Good. All Questions Were Answered. The Work Being Done Was Completed Ahead Of Expected Delivery Date. I Was Happy With The Work Done. While I Do Alot Of Energy Clearing Myself. It Is Nice For Me To Go To Someone Else From Time To Time And Be Able To Trust In Them.

:

She’s very responsive and super friendly. Loved her work and learned alittle more about myself. Thank you! Can’t wait to work more with you in the future.

:

sheila was very nice and communication with her was really good as she is understanding and try her best to help with your situation, i recommend her

:

She was very helpful and provided details to me. She is a good communicator. In appreciate her work. I would go back and use her again. I feel so much better and much happier now. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment