Thursday, February 18, 2021

Remote Viewing And Psychic Readings











About:

BLESSINGS!! Do you have fears, questions or concerns that keep you up at night? Feeling depressed about the death of a love one? Would you like to learn how to follow your intuition? I'm your personal psychic adviser!! Do you need help with love and relationships, my telepathic ability can assist with that as well. I have always felt the spirit around me since I was a child.My 3rd great grandmother (Lena) was a spirit healer and psychic, she was given acres of land for praying for her owner safe return from the Civil War. My family still owns this land today. I was born with this gift to be a blessing for others. Many Blessings!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Iamblessiam was able to bring me a comforting message from my deceased mother. It's always a pleasure to work with her. Her meditations are excellent also!

:

Thank you for your compassion in such a complicated situation!

:

it was pleasant to work with her

:

Thank you very much! Keep me updated!

:

Excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment