Friday, January 29, 2021

Remove Career Blockages In Your Energy











About:

Career blockages stem from personal blockages within your energy and/or from your past lives. 



1. Your past experiences stop you from progressing professionally tying your energy down to a particular event, experience or emotions. 

2. You do not believe in your own will power, ability to do great or your self esteem stops you from going further in life.

3. You do not know how to use your internal abilities, what you already know, and your inner strength to manifest into a career bringing you what you want.

4. You lack patience and want everything instead of working for it. A career is a growth not something you achieve right away. 



In this gig, I will clear your career blockages from your energy to bring you a new vibration and a stable progression towards a career you want to pursue. All the blockages within your energy will be cleared allowing your energy to attract a career you long for. BUT YOU MUST WORK FOR IT TOO BECAUSE THE ENERGY I WILL SEND YOU WILL DISSAPEAR OVER TIME IF NOT USED WISELY. IT IS YOUR HUMAN WILL HOW YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS HEALING FOR YOUR CAREER GROWTH. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He’s amazing I have problems with someone constantly sending me very professional made dark spellwork and he removed it already twice, he went out of his way to get the work done very fast.just a few days ago I felt extremely physically sick,emotional drained and depressed now that he removed it I start to feel normal again! Such a great healer!

:

He was kind and explained a lot. I just haven’t seen any results so I don’t know if it worked yet

:

Everything take time to manifest. It no happen overnight like you want Dear. God bless you

:

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! You’re amazing! I feel the energy already. Sending you love, light, healing energy and abundance.

:

I'm really excited for this service to uplift my business. Thank you very much Master Kenji. God Bless you Master Kenji Happy Holidays




No comments:

Post a Comment