Saturday, January 30, 2021

Read Your Astrological Birth Chart In Detail











About:

Your astrological natal chart holds a wealth of information about you and the areas of difficulty and ease in your life. I would love to help you uncover this information and reach a fuller understanding of yourself and your life.



I have been studying astrology for two years and am constantly looking for ways to hone my craft. I'm a full time library student and a writer, so I will provide a thorough and well researched written analysis of your birth chart.



My readings are shapeded by traditional astrology and also take some modern astrological wisdom into account. I believe in astrology as a kind of storytelling and will work to deliver a well written and thoroughly theoretically grounded story about you.



My basic reading will focus on what your birth chart has to say about one specific area of your choice in your life (e.g., relationships, career, creativity, etc.)



My standard reading will provide a comprehensive and holistic analysis of your entire chart, considering planets, signs, houses, aspects, house rulers, and essential dignities.



My premium reading will consist of the standard reading and a look into important transits and what to expect in the coming year.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment