Sunday, January 24, 2021

Read Your Fortune Love Money Or Life Only The Cards Will Tell











About:

Your question can range from Love to Work. I will provide a detailed reading as well as a photo of the spread. The more detail and foresight the more cards Ill need to use. If there is any confusion about your reading, I will happily provide an extra card to help you better understand.

I have several decks that I use and part of your reading will be you picking out the deck of cards to be used and if you choose the Yearly Spread you will pick out two decks as I find these questions to be easier to read with more cards. You'll be getting double the cards for the price of one.

My goddess is the Greek Goddess of the Night, Nyx herself.

I have been practicing card reading for nearly 10 years now.

Remember the cards hold as much power as you give them,

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment