Saturday, January 30, 2021

Channel Your Angels And Answer Your Questions











About:

Over 1,000 orders on Fiverr, and a 5-star rating! 



Everyone has a right to love, joy and happiness. Only fear is holding you back from your true purpose and with your Angels guidance you can now reach your highest potential.



In the Basic offering you may ask two questions that you need help with. I will connect with your Angels and mine, and bring you their guidance. Please understand that I am not a psychic. I do not "predict." You are always in control of your destiny and the Angels help you choose if you seek their help.



I encourage you to look over my other gig offerings. Often, one will pop out immediately and resonate with you. The "Your Purpose" reading will provide you with a road map that some never, ever find. It includes your gifts as well as your challenges.



These readings are about empowering you with knowledge that has changed the lives of others and can change your life as well. Remember, you have every right to be anything that you desire and I am here to help make that happen.



Blessings! ~ Terry

Reviews


:

She answered all my questions and gave me some suggestions for improvement. And she replied in less than one day. I would recommend anyone to get a Reading from her.

:

So extremely happy with my reading ! The seller explained everything so well and went so in depth on everything it has really helped me to learn to let go and trust myself and my inner guidance

:

Terry provide the exact guidance I needed at this time. The beautiful images were a perfect addition and made the text even more special.

:

Very Thankful to have found this gig and Terry. Very responsive, quick delivery, & I will be a repeat customer. Thank you & many blessings to you

:

I don't know where I would be without you and the Angels. Thank you, Terry. 🙏💙




No comments:

Post a Comment