Friday, May 7, 2021

Cast One Of The Following Spells For You











About:

I will cast one of the following spells for you.

I will cast 7-56 days (depending on option chosen at checkout)



Choose From:

  • Weight Loss Spell
  • Fertility Spell (is customized for each client so is suitable for fertility and adoption cases, and etc.)
  • Change of attitude (change someone's attitude for you)
  • Forget bad memories
  • Remove anger (from you or someone else)
  • Return to sender
  • To Reverse A Curse
  • Protection Chant/Remove Curse
  • Luck Spell
  • Wealth, Happiness and Health
  • Spell To See The Truth
  • Harmony spell
  • Stop A Stalking
  • To overcome hate
  • Beauty Spell
  • Happiness Spell
  • Healing Spell
  • Courage Spell
  • Relaxation Spell
  • Soulmate Drawing Spell (attracts your soulmate)
  • Drawing Spell (attracts object/person/etc.)
  • Clear & Focus My Mind
  • Shielding Spell (shield you from someone else)



If you prefer a custom spell (something not listed here) I have a gig for that as well: https://www.fiverr.com/moygoqu/cast-a-custom-created-spell-for-you



Disclaimer

Due to legal reasons, the services offered by me are to be "considered as" entertainment purposes only. I'm not responsible for the outcome of any situation that may occur as a result of you ordering one of my spells. Also, I can not guarantee success.

Reviews


:

Communication was great! I am confident that the spell will work. My future is on her hands, blessings

:

Fast delivery

:

Once again thank you and bless you for all you do!!

:

Thank you so very much!!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment