Saturday, May 8, 2021

Perform A Shamanic Soul Retrieval











About:

Have you ever had an experience that was so upsetting you felt like you had lost a part of yourself? That's because you did. During times of emotional distress, a fragment of the soul can leave the body as a means of escaping a traumatic situation. Soul retrieval is the process of finding the lost soul fragment and reintegrating it.



When I do a soul retrieval, I go into a meditative trance and journey to Lower World, a place in the womb of Mother Earth where our trauma waits for the opportunity to be healed. With the aid of my animal and spirit guides, I locate the missing soul fragment, and determine if it is ready to come back. Usually it just needs to reassured that it will be safe.



Through distance healing, I reintegrate the soul fragment into the energetic body of the client. Clients report a greater sense of focus and confidence after a soul retrieval session. Traumatic memories lose their sting. 



I will provide a full written report of what I experienced during the session, as well as steps you can take to keep the soul intact as you move forward.  

Reviews


:

It was very interesting to read the experience that Indigo shared. Some parts made me want to sit down and take a deep breath. But overall I actually feel it was soothing. Thank you so much for the work that you do!

:

Thank you so much!!!

:

Amazing work, as always!!!

:

Thank you for an amazing session.

:

Great experience with soul retrieval. Communication was great and delivered on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment