Monday, May 3, 2021

Look At Your Hands According To Your Karma And Tell You The Future











About:

With more than 10 years of experience in Palmistry, Astrology, Horoscope making, and palm reading, I would try my best to help you in a most satisfying way.



Type of hands based on quality analysis.

Analysis the all major palm lines and Minor Palm Lines

Analysis of the Mounts on Your Palm

Any Special Sign & symbol



Birth chart interpretation ( need your Birthdate, birth time, birthplace )



The Palm report includes:

Important life events forecasting

Financial and Career problems

Predict probable diseases using medical palmistry

Children lines

Life Turning points

Relationship



Your life span:

  •    Your life important years
  •    Your life path
  •    Your fate analysis
  •    Your affectionate affairs
  •    Traveling events forecasting

        

Service Type:-

 skills in palmistry and astrology I will give you an accurate psychic reading by combining both skills. The results will be concise, concrete, and applicable to your current life situation. 

I need your birth time, date, and place of birth, also need a various angle type 6 picture of your palm on your dominant hand.



Know your future through Hand Reading:-

The hand acts as the gateway to the person’s past, present, and future.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was amazed at the reading. Pretty accurate and spot on. Will recommend to my friends.

Seller's Response:

I will do my best for you in the future. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Seller's Response:

i loved the way he read my hands, i never had a interpretation like this before. highly recommended!

:

Thank you so much for joining me. I wish him a successful future.

:

Very amazing, I was very shocked by the result, it is accurate and logical, I recommend dealing with him, easy to handle and nice, and he describes the good well.




No comments:

Post a Comment