Thursday, May 6, 2021

Give You An Accurate Prophetic Word In 2 Days Or Less











About:

Welcome!

We pray that today, you will encounter Gods Grace & Favour!!!



The Prophetic Ministry of Pursuing Holiness is about empowering saints to fulfil their God given purpose & destiny. Kindling & encouraging divine direction, igniting courage & helping you to realise your identity in Jesus as a child of God.  Through the gift of prophecy, we want to be able to strengthen & encourage believers in their walk with Christ. We all encounter difficulties & need clarity & direction. This gig is an opportunity for my ministry team & me to pray over you and listen to God on your behalf. We are a full-time prayer ministry that offers, prayer, prophecy & deliverance according to the Holy Spirit's leading. 



What do we offer:

  • Basic Gig Pray & write what we hear & see.
  • Standard Gig Pray & prophecy over you either by text or audio (10 mins). 
  • Premium Gig Pray & start initial steps to deliverance for more in-depth deliverance please look at my other gig.



For reviews, please check out Pursuing Holiness Daily on Facebook



We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.



Grace, Peace & Mercy.

Yours in Christ,



Ruth

Biblical Counsellor | Spiritual Director | Leadership Coach

Pursuing Holiness

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so full right now. God used the woman of God to speak into my life and catapult me in my next move in God. She genuinely cares about you and your advancement in God's Kingdom! Thank you! I look forward to the ongoing working relationship in Christ!

Seller's Response:

Share your response...

Seller's Response:

I was so blessed by this word. Ruth had pretty much called out the big picture journey that I've been on, as well as the current things that the Lord has been doing. I was so encouraged. Will definitely be coming back for more!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the opportunity. May the peace of God rest with you always 😇🙏🏽🔥❤️

Seller's Response:

Thank you Woman of God for praying for me. I am honored to have been invited to the prayer group. I truly believes the Woman of God is authentic in her walk with God. Remain blessed 🙏😇💙




No comments:

Post a Comment