Saturday, January 30, 2021

Special Pacific Ocean Energy Vortex Reiki











About:

REIKI MASTER -- plus higher energies! ENERGY VORTEX! Most people get REIKI for WEALTH, ABUNDANCE, RELATIONSHIPS, as well as to remove bad energy / spells / magic put by others. 



Great for MANIFESTATION and activating LAW OF ATTRACTION as well!!



HERE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE to receive a session from me while I am at an energy vortex which is CRYSTAL COVE beach in California, on the beautiful Pacific Ocean. 



For this session, I travel to LOCATION. For me it takes about 3-4 hours of clock time. 



Please read FAQ before ordering!

DISCLAIMER & TRANSPARENCY! – This is Universal Energy/Reiki. It is not a spell or magic. No forced outcome. I’m not a psychic or fortuneteller. The energy does what’s right for you. I cannot tell you what your life path is. You may or may not “feel something.”  Most people notice positive changes immediately, but, there is always a percentage of people who do not for various reasons. If you are not open to this energy, confused, or skeptical, then do not order from me. My claims of having the strongest energies here are based upon majority of customers’ feedback, and you might not have the same experience.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fantastic healing so blessed

Seller's Response:

Always amazing, Thank you

:

Thank you!

:

My pleasure !! 🚁

:

Always goes above and beyond




No comments:

Post a Comment