Friday, April 16, 2021

Help Find Your Life Purpose With Detailed Tarot Readings











About:

Hello! 



If you have been feeling lost, unsure of your path ahead or just looking for guidance in all aspects of your life, this is the gig for you! I use my tarot cards to give you usable, real-life advice and even offer various ways that you can incorporate the advice into your daily working to manifest the life you want



Each package has an all-encompassing reading inclusive of cards for love, home, career, money, family, and more!



Here's how it works: 

  • If you're looking for a basic self-assessment, choose the basic package 
  • If you're looking for a deeper analysis on a specific area of your life, choose the standard package
  • If you're looking for a very in-depth complete grand profile life assessment on each and every sphere of your life - from career to love to internal and external healing - choose the premium package 



What are the extras?



Good question! Check 'em out:



  1.  Affirmation - I use my Angels oracle to pull out a usable affirmation speech and provide you with steps on how to integrate it into your life
  2. Oracle Clarifiers - I use an intuitively chosen deck to clarify your reading

Reviews


:

excellent, very helpful and extremely prompt, very professional.

:

I got a great 7-chakra reading from her. She picked up on many things I hadn't talked about. Her reading was quite crisp and insightful. Highly recommend her

:

Great reading !

:

This is my third reading with Venus and there's a reason I keep coming back for more: they are INCREDIBLY talented and insightful. For this reading, I had a specific question and wasn't sure which reading would be best, so I messaged and they got back to me right away and helped me figure out which one fit what I was looking for. The readings are done quickly and always include pictures of the cards as well as a really nice and in-depth analysis that's super easy to follow and digest. I cannot recommend Venus' readings enough, honestly! I will absolutely be back for more, and I definitely recommend them for people who are new to tarot as well.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment