Thursday, April 22, 2021

Reverse Any Spell Using Reiki Energy











About:

Unfortunately, this world has evil people performing wrongdoings upon others. Spells can be done for a positive reason or to destroy lives. I am an experienced spell caster and also have UNCASTED/REMOVED spells casted on the innocent.



In this gig, I will offer you a thorough cleansing and radiate the effected areas of your life with Gods light and reiki. Please check out the extras as it provides more positivity and growth.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hi Shanu, the old spirit that attached to my energy previously could be my father who born in 1964. Thank you for help, I do really feels the changes and my mind started to gain clarites. I would definitely recommend Shanu to anyone that stuck in life. Love

:

You sure are my person to go to. You attended to my needs and communicate throughout the whole process. Not only you go above and beyond to help but also give the psychological support that was needed and this make me feel more at peace. I know I’m in good hands. I appreciate every little things you do & I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

:

Many Blessings Dear. :-)

:

I can always count on you to be honest and to actually make a positive difference to mine and my families lives!! I’d be lost without you

:

Great experience, thanks so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment