Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Change Your Next Life











About:

I will invoke voices to change your next life. I have found that I relive this live over and over and it is possible to change peoples lives for the better by invoking "voices" on their behalf. I wish to help people so that their next life is improved. As I help people my insight grows and I gain a sense of purpose to go on. I have witnessed some amazing and horrific experiences through my lifetimes and I want to take whatever gift I have and apply it to helping others life a better life. Right now I have recollection of my life being repeated and fully being awake to this fact since mid 2020. Please keep in mind this is for current issues, and I do not promise cures, instead altered paths for future lives with better outcomes.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment