Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Neapolitan Card Reading Just For You











About:

The Neapolitan cards are ancient and full of secrets.
I will do a pair reading for you for a direct and immediate answer.

Where indicated I will also add the reading of the pendulum to get an even more precise and detailed picture of the situation



I will tell you exactly what I have read, you may like it or not but loyalty and honesty are values ​​too important to me

You wull not regret it and it's totally confidential.



You can ask for romance, marriage, partner, life, money, decisions.



I do not read for health or legal-related questions

I can answer in English, French or Italian. 





Reviews


:

Quick delivery, nice lady

:

Quick delivery and she picked up really well, honest reader

:

I liked the answers to my questions she wrote to me, makes a lot of sense, will defiantly use her services again. Thank you so much!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment