Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Give A Psychic Clairvoyant Reading Within 12 Hours











About:

DUE to xmas break deliveries can take up to 3 days

DELIVERY WITHIN 12 HOURS - I will deliver a full reading answering your question/s in detail, accuracy, and timing.



BASIC GIG $10 - You can choose any subject and I also allow you to add a picture if you choose.



ie - love -is this person for me? (Current or past relationship questions only)

What is next in my career?

What path will I follow?

Will my finances improve?

Is there a message for me (generally a deceased photo or person reading)



STANDARD GIG - 3 QUESTIONS (from BASIC GIG) or A PREDICTING A NEW LOVE- LOVE READINGS-- $25 this is a 12-hour fast delivery. If you are ordering about future love potential which I offer in my other gigs (Is there someone for me? who is my future love? when and how will be meet?, what characteristics will this person have? this is a 12-hour express delivery (all orders that fail to do so will be redirected towards (https://www.fiverr.com/carolynflynn/tell-you-who-your-next-love-will-be which is typical $10 - 2 day delivery.  



Premium Gig - 5 (Basic) gig questions OR the standard GIG (NEW love reading plus 2 (basic Gig questions) Please check you are ordering correctly.

Reviews


:

The reading was rather general. She did touch on some points but I wasn’t “wowed” as I have been by a handful of readings. Better than most.

:

Very detailed. Picked up on somethings that have been happening Thank you!

:

Such a quick delivery and thankyou so much for confirming things for me.

:

Another awesome reading!

:

Very complete and detailed order, answers the questions asked. Good work !




No comments:

Post a Comment