Friday, April 23, 2021

A Psychic Reading On Your Money And Career Goals











About:

I will do a psychic reading on your money and career goals.



I am a licensed minister from the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and have performed thousands of clairvoyant readings and healings. Your well-being is important to me, and I respect your boundaries. 



In a career/money reading, I look at what is working and not working in your career or finances, and what your spiritual goals may be. I see certain skills, aptitudes, or challenges that are along your path. I can also read the energy of tough decisions, such as deciding between jobs. 



Please note: I do not do prediction readings, as I believe the future is not predetermined and that you have free will. Energy is in constant flux and can affect the future, so I cannot provide dates or specific timelines.



Career/Money Healing: In a spiritual healing, I work with spirit guides to release energy what is unwanted out of your space, deprogram what that is stuck and not serving you, and help you run the highest healing vibration in your career/money space. I will also help you call your energy back from other people or places. 



Thank you, and I look forward to your reading! :-) 



Check out all my gigs: http://www.fiverr.com/goldenlily

Reviews


:

Wow, I am truly amazed! Everything Lily said in my career reading resonated so deeply, and I can’t even begin to tell you how very helpful this was for me! The healing was awesome, too! Highly recommend!

:

Type a comment…

:

Delivery on time and to the point. Thank you Lily

:

Very helpful. Thank you.

:

A lot of confirmation and help. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment