Thursday, April 22, 2021

Give A Detailed And Intuitive Tarot Reading











About:

Hello There!!!



Welcome to my tarot page. My name is Toni and I'm delighted to be your tarot reader.



I started with my first deck in 2017, working on myself. I eventually moved on to reading for friends and, now, I'm opening for public readings!



I'm deeply curious about people and how they move through the world. I'm particularly interested in trauma and working through patterning that keeps us stuck. While I'm not a licensed mental health counselor or medical doctor, I'm someone who is deeply devoted to helping others heal by offering my own twist to tarot.



I've been attuned to Holy Fire/Usui Reiki I & II, along with Kundalini Reiki I & II, which have been great experiences for me.



I offer simpler readings (One card/ Question), Lifestyle readings (romance, career) and Chakra/Ancestral readings (which are meant to be more intensive). If you have any questions, please, let me know.



I hope to work with you soon.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment