Sunday, April 18, 2021

Fully Cleanse Your Aura And Balance All Your Chakras











About:

I am a Reiki Master and a ClairvoyantEmpath which makes it easier for me to connect on an energetic level with everyone who comes to me for healing. Healing you and transforming your life in any way is my Soul Purpose as well as my Soul Mission. 



I have been helping and healing others with powerful results for over 10 years now. 



I know how difficult it gets to overcome any challenge on your own. That is why I want to help and support you in your journey. 



What Aura Cleansing and Chakra Cleansing do for you is similar to a cleansing bath but on an energetic and soul level. It cleanses any heavy energies which you might have hoarded unknowingly through upsetting experiences, trauma or a blocked mindset. 



I will help you alleviate that and you will feel a lightness in your body as well as your mind. You will have clarity and will feel grounded to the essence of you. The blockages you once had would completely leave your energy field so that you can create new, better and loving experiences. 



Please do write to me, there is a reason why you're reading this!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best experience I ever had feel so much better she’s the best hands down

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 💛🙏

Seller's Response:

Words cannot describe what a wonderful and detailed service she gave! Thank you so much I will be back. She is amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ☺️🙏

Seller's Response:

She is amazing and very detail and thorough in her work and was able to see the difference in healing the emotions right away! Highly recommend her to anyone with chakra energy and aura blockages. Bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment