Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Provide An Insightful And Informative Reading To Help You











About:

I offer layers of insight and clarity into a situation or question that you have. You will leave our session knowing more than you did before.



In our session I will explain what each card means, so that you can follow the narrative of the cards.



I will walk you through the bigger picture of the cards, so that you will be onboard every step of the way and now what everything means.



Cards in this order will represent:



  1. You
  2. The situation
  3. The foundation of the situation
  4. The recent past / what remains in the situation, but what is leaving it
  5. The short-term outlook of your situation / the possibilities of what can happen
  6. The present state of the situation
  7. Outside influences that are affecting the situation
  8. Internal influences that are affecting the situation
  9. Hopes & Fears
  10. The long-term outcome for the situation



I look forward to having a session with you :)

Reviews


:

Phi's response was very quick and she made sure to fit herself around my schedule, which I greatly appreciate. I had a question about a situation that I am going through which is causing me a lot of anxiety and Phi was able to provide me with insight and also gave me another perception. I will be recommending Phi to my family and friends and I will be back soon for another reading and will probably choose another option for more cards. Thanks Phi

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment