Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Send Powerful Reiki Energy Healing To Unlimited People











About:

If you need emotional, mental or physical healing, personally or with your family or relationship, I will send powerful Reiki energy healing to an unlimited number of people with this gig.

 

I will perform powerful Reiki energy healing to renew your energy field and remove imbalances. My Reiki sessions can help heal present problems, issues connected to the past, or can be sent forwards in time to a future event you will attend, such as an interview, appointment, or anything else.

 

Following your energy healing session you’ll soon begin to notice a change in how you feel and will feel rejuvenated with a new lease of life as your challenges are addressed at their root. 

 

  • Improve physical health
  • Increase energy
  • Improve mental balance
  • Create emotional harmony
  • Ease grief
  • Speed recovery
  • Tackle addictions
  • Find peace and happiness
  • Heal the root cause of suffering
  • and much more



Whether for you, your relationship, or your family, allow me to help you take your first step towards a better future.



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM - FREE REPORT FOR 2 PEOPLE INCLUDED!

 

Don’t wait, join over 600 satisfied customers, ACT now RISK FREE and give me a TRY!

 

Two FREE Gifts With Your Order - SEE FAQ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this group healing which started with an attunement! I feel more self assured knowing my ability to send reiki is there, and I thoroughly enjoyed the healing. I think you are right on point with everything you mentioned. I have been experiencing quite a difficult, emotional time and something quite distressing has happened right at the end of our session which I still have to attend to. I am dealing with it much better than I would have expected and that is no doubt because of the timely healing session. I appreciate this so very much, and feel relieved to know there is more coming in way of support during this difficult period for myself and those in the group.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much for your tip Lily. That was very kind and generous of you, I'm sincerely grateful. Bless you. If I can offer you any guidance or support please don't hesitate to get in touch at any time and I'll be happy to help. :)

Seller's Response:

So greatly appreciated, Ricki! Your report was spot on as usual and we can't thank you enough for your healing today and the 4 weeks of support that has been so needed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review and your tip Lily. That was a very sweet gesture, I'm sincerely grateful. It's always a pleasure connecting with you. Love & Blessings. :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! I feel great so far! He is so kind and professional as well! I hope to work with more! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment