Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Answer To 6, 10 Or 15 Psychic Questions With Yes Or No











About:

If you order this gig, I will answer to 6/10 or 15 psychic questions with Yes or No (depending on the package)



If you feel need to get to know more about specific questions you can order some of my extras.



There is also a spell included in one of them - please be realistic, because not realistic wishes for a custom spell will be rejected.



Your satisfaction is very important to me, and after many years of providing quality work, my intention is to provide even better service. For this reason, if any of my answers is unclear or in your opinion should be additionally explained, please let me know this by sending me a message on the order.



Besides the BASIC, there are also available STANDARD and PREMIUM packages. So, please check also my other packages and GIG Extras.



If there is anything unclear, please be kind to send me a message before ordering. I answer each message within 24 hours.



My LOYAL customers are always welcome to get in touch with me for customized offers.



Thank you, Igor



Reviews


:

It's always great working with Igor. With as many orders as he has, he still manages to be incredibly accurate while delivering in half the time! He's also very generous and usually gives more information than you expected. Thank you again Igor, you're the Best! :D

:

Thank you for giving me hope when I was so close to give up.....was lovely to connect with you again.

:

Thank you for a very quick delivery, which I believe to be very accurate. Always thrilled with your service. Thank you Igor!

:

Thank you again! ******

:

Very quick reading, I was so impressed by Master Destinnyy customer service skills. Thank you a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment