Friday, March 12, 2021

Provide A Tarot Reading











About:

Do you want a tarot reading? I will read the energy of the cards and allow it to illuminate the best possible outcome. As a Tarot practitioner, I engage my spirituality in the cards to activate & navigate you in a direction to open you up to your soul desire.



Do you want a tarot reading but aren't quite sure what to ask? This reading can still be for you! Allow the cards to tell you. In the description, say I allow the cards to speak.



Please Note

  • I do not answer health or legal questions (money will be returned immediately)
  • Ultimately, what you decide to do is your decision.

Reviews


:

Dear Tarot was spot on with her reading for me and was exactly my thoughts and feelings towards wanting to relocate! Your suggests were great and offered great clarification. Thank you so much and would definitely recommend you to my friends

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment