Saturday, March 20, 2021

Perform A Deep Energy Cleansing











About:

remove any negative energy or bad energy that is bringing you down and stopping you from reaching your potential, these energies affect all areas of your life luck money love health and general happiness mood relationships career and so on ! get back your mojo! 



basic spell for energy cleanse, standard spell for protection and select premium spell for curse removal - add ons available to combine pkgs or customize the spell for your specific needs.



All cast prices ingredients/photos! & a summary

magick is never guaranteed , any caster that claims so run!l, I don't offer miracles- spells and casters work to CHANGE energy to bring the desired result, however sometimes a rarity ,the universe has a different plan and so on a rare occasion a result will not be as hoped - trust in your desires and cast with good intentions and the universe will provide ! - love and light!

Reviews


:

Have come to help a friend for the second time.. his first spell by witchmagik worked wonders for him & he is a believer now. For me she has always does wonders.. every spell i got from her worked & hit the target like crazy.. just be patient and follow her guidelines. Forever grateful for the genuine efforts she delivers.

:

Amazing as always! Witch magik has been my spiritual guide for over a year now and all her spells work! Her cleansings are absolutely amazing too! Since getting cleansings i have been getting less colds and viruses , where as before i would be very sick , she has healed my aura with her amazing work Love and blessings beautiful lady

:

Thank you again, sorry if sounded little bit negative in the message. But I do believe you, you were always very honest with me. I definitely feel lighter. Blessings 🙏

:

This lady is the most beautiful soul i have ever met! I always come to her with any problem i have and she fixes it for me She goes above and beyond every single time Thank you from the bottom of my heart Love and light

:

Thank you beautiful lady! I always come to witchmagik wether its myself, friends or family She has been an angel throughout my journey I am so happy i met her I am truly grateful for all your hard work Love and light <3




No comments:

Post a Comment