Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Create Aesthetic Personalized Birth Chart Poster For You











About:

Hello,

My name is Nina and I've been working as freelance artist for two years in creative field. I have decided to combine my two great passions-astrology and design in attempt to create something unique and creative. :)



I will make you an aesthetic birth chart print.

My personalized birth charts are the perfect addition to any bedroom, office space, or nursery, and I can assure you that it would be a great birthday present as well!



When you order please let me know:

  1. Name(optional)
  2. Time (to the nearest minute where possible.)
  3. Date
  4. Place
  5. choose one of the designs from the photo catalogue I'm offering.



Your birth date, time and place will be written under your chart, and if you would like your name also, or some quote feel free to ask.



Also, if you would like custom design ( specific color and pattern), you can order it as an extra service.



I will send you A3 format birth chart in high resolution (pdf, png, jpg) that you can print.

Reviews


:

Amazing artist Very creative great communication i would totally recommend Astonishing

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment