Friday, March 19, 2021

Give You An Accurate, Clairvoyant Psychic Reading











About:

Three caring, professional psychics available to provide a detailed, accurate psychic reading and offer practical advice on your options. 

We are a powerful coven, with over 50 years rexperience between us, two are clairvoyant (see telepathic information about an object, person, or event – also called ESP, like Nostradamus.); two are clairaudient (get messages from another frequency or realm – which is a form of channelling, like John Edwards) and all are clairsentient (receive feelings from spiritual realm – also a form of channelling, like Laura Day). 

Order an accurate, psychic reading from one witch on any topic. Readings will be anywhere between 50-100 words.

Check out gig packages to get longer, more detailed readings or psychic readings from two, or all three witches, for your most comprehensive psychic reading possible.

Order now and get the answers you need to take control of your life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didn’t contact this seller after I gave the requested information, but I received my order on time, so I rated the responsiveness at 5 stars. I rated the accuracy of this reading at 4 stars because I can’t confirm the full accuracy of it, but I was given some information that matched one of my thoughts about my situation. I rated the “Buy Again or Recommend” at 5 stars to avoid penalizing the seller because the reading of my situation, which involved mediumship, wasn’t generally done by this seller, and this was completely my responsibility because I didn’t think to ask about this, but I wouldn’t buy this gig again or recommend it.

Seller's Response:

That was kind of you, sweetie. Do you let us know if you are looking for a recommendation for a medium as we know of some very talented ones even though we do not do that work ourselves.

Seller's Response:

Returning customer. Aurora always takes the time out of her day to have a chat with me if I have any questions. She's very friendly and kind. Aurora and LJ always deliver quality, detailed psychic readings. In fact, this one made me tear up a bit. Will definitely return again in the future. Thank you!

:

She is such a wonderful person. Aurora sent the report to me on time and with honesty which is exactly what i wanted to know om my situation. She is very kind and offered something for free as well which i never saw coming my way. I am truly grateful yo her and will definitely be back for more. Thank you Aurora.. Thumbs up to your wonderful and genuine service..

:

That's so kind - thank you! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment