Friday, March 19, 2021

Answer 2 Questions In Detail











About:

I have been doing psychic readings for the last 15 years of my life.



Although my primary tool is the tarot, I am able to give answers using my own intuition and am known as an empath and clairsentient, which is the ability to receive intuitive messages via feelings, emotions, or physical sensations. I have also been blessed to have studied numerology and vedic astrology. I use all of my tools to give you the answers you seek. I don't just give answers, I seek to guide and empower people.





I will gladly answer follow up questions for clarity.

You may contact me before ordering.



---





**By law I'm required to inform you that all of my services are for entertainment purposes only. I will not answer any questions related to health or gambling.**

Reviews


:

Great as always

:

Amazing thanks

:

As always I had a great experience with this seller. Always helpful, detailed and accurate.

:

As always, Thank you!

:

good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment