Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Provide You With A Tarot Reading Within 24 Hours











About:

I am excited to offer my tarot readings here on Fiverr. I wanted a safe and secure platform to reach more people, and Fiverr is the place to be! I offer 3 levels of readings and exclusive pricing for Fiverr users. I would love to read the cards for you and provide you with the advice you are seeking!

  • Readings are recorded and delivered to you within 24 hours
  • Questions can be about any area of life (love, career, home, etc), or I can provide you with a general reading. Keep in mind, the more specific you are with your question, the more focused your reading will be
  • One question per reading, with the exception of the Knowing Package, which includes a second follow-up or related question.
  • Submit your question, and let's see what the cards have to say!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Denise has such positive and warm energy. It was a much needed guidance reading, loved it. I would recommend her. Thank you!

:

Very quick with response. Very genuine & honest read!

:

Enjoyed your enthusiasm! And yes, I agree with the message given,Thankyou so much!

:

Great person and enjoy her readings and that is why I am back.

:

I have been curious about tarot for awhile but haven't received a reading in ages so I was excited to find this gig! Even though I asked a very simple question, Denise was able to perform a thorough reading that resonated in a lot of ways for me. I love that she creates a video for you so you can follow along through the process, and her conversational style is engaging and fun to listen to! As a tarot newbie, it was also really cool how she explained all of the cards she pulled, their meaning, and their relation to each other. I also received my request very quickly and her communication was top-notch. I definitely recommend checking out her services!




No comments:

Post a Comment