Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Get Your Personalized Reading











About:

I provide insightful, inspiring tarot readings that leave you with a sense of understanding, clarity and guidance in navigating your present and future. You will receive your personalized Tarot reading via a private YouTube audio link + images of your cards.

  1. Integrity is my number one value; I will communicate exactly what I see, sense and feel as it comes to me through the cards.

  2. There are no card limits; I choose as many cards as required for your question, no matter what package you order.

  3. I use tarot to chart the probable outcome with actionable solutions. I will divine for you the most probable outcome based on your current path, as the future is never set absolutely. Spirit will not tell you how to live your life, but rather provide divinely-inspired information and perspectives for you to decide how to live more authentically.
  4. Please do not request health or legal-related questions (including paternity, pregnancy, outcome of legal cases, etc.)



Feel free to contact me with any questions prior to ordering. You may also check the FAQ for more details. I look forward to connecting!

Reviews


:

Awesome and so accurate it’s scary! Very down to earth and clear readings!

:

Thank u lol

:

Great job

:

Great service!! Very funny and down to Earth. I will forever be a customer and send people! Don’t be surprised if I’m here every week😩🤣

:


No comments:

Post a Comment