Thursday, February 25, 2021

Offer A Psychic Clairvoyant Reading Delivered By Mp3











About:

I am a Psychic Clairvoyant (sees in visions) and Clairsentience Empath (feel your energies) who works on many different sites online. Now you can receive your very personalized Psychic Reading in one of the fastest and most comprehensible formats online through a PRIVATE MP3 link.



There's a lot to be said for Spiritual Universal Guidance, and it's priceless when it's real and accurate. My name is Tabetha and I have the ability to help you find the answers you seek. I will connect psychically through a trance meditation to the Universe and get an answer for any 3 questions you may have. 



I don't believe in accidents nor coincidence, and truly believe you're reading this right now for a reason. So write to me, let's find out what that reason is together! I do not judge, criticize, nor turn my back on anyone as I feel we're not only Globally tied - but Universally connected. I look forward to getting to know you better



I am open to all subjects (sorry, no Lottery or gambling questions) & must be 18 or older.



CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE FOR 12 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSES TO 3 QUESTION BETWEEN 6 AM - 11:30 PM - PST (USA)!! WRITE ME FOR DETAILS!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tabetha is great. It resonates with me a lot. I'm so amazed by her reading. I've consulted other psychics but I can say she is the best and honest. She is very generous about the details and information, the only one who was able to give me very specific answers and timeline. I feel so relieved. I'm so happy someone recommended you. I appreciate everything, she is sincere. The way she said things, it's soothing and will calm your heart and give you peace of mind. Thank you very much :)

Seller's Response:

I’m very honored and touched by your very kind and generous thoughts, Thank you! 🌺🌷

Seller's Response:

I think she did the best she could. There are some parts I need additional clarity on but I tell she puts her heart and soul into her readings which is outstanding. I will be following up for additional details the reading was a big vague. I was hoping to hear a bit more details but will add this in the complimentary follow up questions

Seller's Response:

Wishing you all the best in the New Year

:

This reading is one of the most impressive, accurate and honest I have had in a while. My personnality was nailed to a point, which I had not asked for, but what a surprise ! My question has been addressed with detail and date that seem accurate to me. I will certainly return for other readings but will wait for a while in order to digest everything and to see the prediction unfold as it certainly should and will. Again thank you for your kindness and clarity.




No comments:

Post a Comment