Monday, February 22, 2021

Cast A Love Spell On The Person Of Your Choice











About:

I will cast a love spell on the person of your choice. This spell is a secret witches spell that has been used for centuries.  It has been known to work in surprising ways. I am here to practice what I do and believe in, for the good of others. I will need only the first name and last name initial, not the location or any more information.



Witches who cast spells with me in my coven can be called in for the most serious cases.  We work as a team, and we can do surprising things when we work together on spells.





Realize the huge changes and benefits you are getting.  How people act when feelings of love begin is different for everyone.

Contact me if you need more information.



This spell the wording in the description and title and everything I send to clients is copyrighted and may not be used in your own gig description or sent to your customers. 





  Fiverr Exclusive | By Law, I must state that this is for Entertainment purposes, 18+ only

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The only person I trust on Fiverr (or anywhere, really) for spell-casting. I'm a return customer and have been over the past few years as misscrystal's spells WORK. misscrystal continues to help and guide me many months after the initial spell was cast. She is honest, kind and genuine.

:

I asked for retrieve a Love Spell & Retrieve a Lover Spell. Just a day, he have a fight with his ex and call me talk about it.

:

So in one day these spells did exactly what you wanted which was to break it off with his ex, and come back to you, but only a four star review?

:

Misscrystal was very attentive, responsive and explained everything very clearly. She always answered my questions and I had a lot! I am still awaiting results as my spell was just cast but I anticipate a successful result!

:

keeping a positive outlook... while the spell and universe does its magic. will pop back in a while and do an update




No comments:

Post a Comment