Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Super Detailed Love Tarot Reading











About:

Hi, I'm Mary, natural clairvoyant. I offer my services in a TV channel in Argentina, people call and see me in live. Since 27 years I dedicate myself to esotericism and see the future. 



From very young I developed psychic powers, such as the gift of clairvoyance and the power to help others through white magic rituals.



In this gig, I'm going to make a tarot reading super detailed on the love in your life. (Past - Present - Future)



You further could make up to 5 questions related to sentimental aspect and will be answered, with YES or NO.



You can ask about your current partner or something about related to the subject.



I can answer in English or Spanish.



You will not regret it. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and confidential.







IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPELL OF LOVE, VISIT MY NEXT GIG:

https://www.fiverr.com/videnciaytarot/cast-a-big-powerful-of-love-spell

Reviews


:

Thank you so so much. What you said about me thinking I could stay single forever is so true and a private thing I think about, so the fact you stated it, I am just shocked. You went above and beyond for my questions. I am so thankful. Thank you, thank you.

:

the seller was fast and very detailed. I dont know how accurate things were though as they stated I would find a love next year but they stated the person was male and I'm a lesbian.

:

Amazing what she said! This so deep that I don’t want to see in some moment! It s really amazing! I highly recommend this buyer!

:

Excellent Reading! Knew things about me I had not mentioned. I’m totally impressed and thankful. Will follow her instructions. Looking forward to me snd my boyfriend getting back together. Thank you

:

Amazing. Incredible service that really resonated with me. I am really excited to reach out again when I have some questions. Thank you! 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment