Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Write Up Your Unique Birth Chart Highlighting Your Life Path











About:

Hi my astrological friends :o)



I’m Becca I’m 26 years old currently in Graduate school for Chinese Medicine, and have been studying astrology as long as I can remember.

It has personally helped me with many facets of my life and I know that it will help you as well.

We are so connected to the divine source, we are all part of the stars and nothing makes me happier than to be able to help people find their life purpose. 
I will provide you with an explorative reading that will assist you in finding YOUR Ideal Career, Ways to Make Money, Karma, potential health issues and most importantly your life purpose based on your astrological natal chart. 



There are three tiers to my service, each one will provide a basic understanding of the above mentioned material as well as additional add ons such as a specific theme you want to go into more or questions you might have. 



Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have and I will answer them as promptly as possible.  Happy soul searching friends!!!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Becca was very detailed in her explanation of my birth chart. At the same time she worded it so that it made sense with what I know about myself and what i questioned about myself. I loved this and have already recommended it to others.

Seller's Response:

Yayyyy!!! Thank you so much Debbie! I appreciate your support and it was a pleasure reading your chart :))

Seller's Response:

This was an amazing experience and I will definitely be recommending it to my family and friends. I was amazed with my chart reading. It was very individualized to me and it felt as if she was speaking about my inner psyche. It resonated with me on a deep level. Please, give her a try. She’s wonderful!

Seller's Response:

Thanks love!!! Hope to hear from you in the future 🌝👯‍♂️

:

Amazing!!! Will probably come to her again with future questions. Everything she said resonated deeply, made perfect sense, and brought me so much comfort and clarity! She is clearly so knowledgable about this and she speaks with a warm, soothing tone that offers a really pleasant listening experience because it allows you to deeply tune into what she's saying. She feels like a bright, but calm spirit and was enjoyable to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment