Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Help You Develop And Identify Your Psychic Abilities











About:

In a psychic abilities reading, I look at which abilities are operating the most in you currently. I describe how these abilities work, which chakras govern their functionality, and how these abilities show up in your life. You also have the option of describing symptoms or experiences that you have had to see if they are caused by your psychic abilities. 



Premium package: "How to Be Psychic - Developing or controlling your abilities". In this lesson, I describe how to develop or control psychic abilities using meditation exercises and a particular understanding of the chakras. 



I am a licensed minister from the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and have taught classes and performed thousands of clairvoyant readings and healings. 



Thank you, and I look forward to your reading! :-) 



All gigs: http://www.fiverr.com/goldenlily






Reviews


:

Very helpful reading and a good explanation on how to work with my abilities- thank you so much

:

great information, interesting technics and thank you I find it useful.

:

Fantastic on point!

:

Goldenlily has wonderful generous energy and a healing gift. She is very capable and articulate. My friend loved her gift and got a sense of her sister who had passed and her own metaphysical gifts.

:

I appreciate it. I think this will be very helpful. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment