Friday, March 5, 2021

Deliver 75 Original Tracks Of Binaural Beats Music Studio Peace, Relax, Healing











About:

I'll deliver 75 original tracks of music with binaural beats from my own music studio for many niches: peace, relax, meditation, money, abundance, motivation and healing.



 !Very, very important! ALL BINAURAL BEATS MUSIC ARE COMPOSED IN MY OWN STUDIO, (no copy/paste/download from You Tube or each others sellers) you we'll receive CopyRights Comercial Use License for all tracks.

Copyrights dosn't means exclusiveness.

CopyRights means that you are right in law to use them 100% legally.





If you want to see what kind of tracks and for what niches I create the Binaural Beats music, please look at my photos of this gig.



Or... you can find them on the attached PDF for this gig, also!





Thank you and please enjoy my package with 75 tracks of binaural beats music studio.



important: The price for the package with 75 Binaural Beats tracks is cheap because I'm new on Fiverr and I want to grow fast until last level on Fiverr. Ussualy, this package cost more than $1500 (calculate 75 tracks x only $20 = $1500)



You can find some sample/demo with my style composing music:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxMqJdYJBQMq_ifr_eLXhPQ?sub_confirmation=1



P.S. This gig is for music, not videos.

TY!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered quickly, great product, will definitely hire again. I'm very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Quick delivery, would order again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Excellent service and delivery before time, absolutely would recommend ... thanks !




No comments:

Post a Comment