Thursday, March 4, 2021

Give You A Psychic Reading Over The Phone











About:

The reading is limited only by the amount of time you've reserved.  You can ask as many questions as you like, the goal being to shed light onto a relationship, and come up with solutions.


When you get the reading, I focus on you the entire time we're on the phone. 


If it doesn't seem like the reading is going well in the first five minutes, I stop the reading and refund your money. This happens rarely, but it's a possibility, so it's OK if we don't click.


Reviews


:

She's the best! Order with her. I tried a lot of other people, but she's the real deal.. very impressive!

:

thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

I loved the experience.

:

Great! I love talking with her.

:

She is great. She gives good readings.




No comments:

Post a Comment