Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Channel Your Spirit Guide Team Alexa Spiritual Services











About:

This reading is to connect with your whole team of spirit guides. Ever wondered about what your guides look like? how many you have? We are all assigned with our own team when we come down to earth. We have guides that have been with us from the very start and the new ones that come in to assist us with specific areas. If you would love to know more about your guides then this reading is for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just absolutely beautiful reading, I truly enjoyed listening and thank you for sharing your gift!

Seller's Response:

Thank you darling for the beautiful review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the reading. Step forward into your divine power and shine that beautiful light. Namaste 🙂🙏❤️

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! Thank you and feel better soon

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to read for you darling. Keep shining that beautiful light 🙂🙏❤️

Seller's Response:

I had my first reading with Alexa and it was so great I ordered another one! I plan on getting another reading from her soon. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment