Monday, December 28, 2020

Intercede On Your Behalf To God In Prayer For Your Needs











About:

I am Blessed with the gift to be personally heard by GOD, and to be answered by God. I am privileged to pray for you, for YOUR needs, your desires, to bring to you the messages and answers you are seeking. 



The Power of Prayer is amazing, and when done by certain people it can bring to you everything and anything. When you are in need, or hurting, or lonely, or sad, depressed, feeling as though nothing is going right in life, please let me Pray for you, to receive God's messages and answers. Let me light the way for you, to peace, happiness, fulfillment.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Things shifted when Valerie started praying for me and my family. I have a testimony right now for something that broke after she began interceding! The prayers of the Righteous availeth much!!! Glory to GOD- HE knows Valerie as HIS own and HE answers her prayers swiftly & miraculously!!! Such a Beautiful Gift to the Body of CHRIST! Glory to GOD!!!

Seller's Response:

GOD has truly sent HIS very own elect w/ authority to shift atmospheres & change the trajectory for others heading in the wrong direction. Valerie is sent by GOD & an honorable vessel fit for the Master’s use. HE used her mightily in my life, to pray & resolve long standing issues. I couple my faith with hers & believe it is done, in JESUS Name!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for those words of praise! All praise and glory to our God!!

:

It's always a wonderful experience to order from Valerie. This seller is attentive, caring and above all, gifted by God and the prayers have always been heard, no one returned empty and regarding this one, things started already to manifest into real life. I am sure and have faith this one will be fully accomplished. HIGHLY recommended, #A+ service, second to none! Thank you dear Valerie, keep up this good job, be always blessed!

:

What a wonderful review! Thank you! All praise and glory to God!!




No comments:

Post a Comment