Friday, January 1, 2021

Send You Silva Method Healing With Psychic Information











About:

We are all connected. This is why prayer and psychic healing has a great track record.



The Silva Method has greatly impacted my life and of those around me. I combine it with the ho'oponopono* prayer.



What you get with this Gig:

  • A personally recorded silva method healing/prayer (mp3) with affirmations.
  • A Journal to record your thoughts/impressions (pdf)



*The ho'oponopono prayer: “I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.”



We can change our lives for the better with meditation and prayer daily. We can rewire our subconscious minds to work in our best interests.



I figured it out last year. It amazed me at how fast I changed. Overnight!



Once I reversed engineered what had occurred for such a significant change, I knew exactly what to do to help myself going forward and I can help you with it too.



See Gig Extra's!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment