Saturday, January 2, 2021

Love Psychic Readings For You











About:

Are you wondering if he/she is your true match? You want to know what he/she is thinking about the relationship? What connection does she/he feels? Are you attracting a new love path or do you need to do more? 



This is a detailed, in-depth personalized reading not only for singles, but also for those in a relationship wondering if you are with your soulmate or twin flame. Also with this GIG I can help you find your true love in this life! 



Please message me with your name(s) and birth date(s), and an attached picture (optional). By buying this GIG, a PDF document of your reading will be sent to as a digital file. Please feel free to leave any notes, details, or even pictures in your message if you wish.







By buying this GIG, you agree with the pdf disclaimer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks again for a wonderful Reading.I really appreciate all the time you spend. It is so detailed and makes me smile very confirmed by all my questions. Thank you for being so genuine.

:

Thank you Theni! The reading is v helpful and makes me not hope for somethibg that couldnt happen. And I hope what you saw about my future partner will be true.

:

Thank you as always

:

As always, Very detailed and to the point

:

I’ll just call him MR. Amazing! Always detailed and gets straight to the point. Gratitude!!




No comments:

Post a Comment