Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Relationship Tarot Reading











About:

Tarot can EMPOWER you by reminding that solutions can be found within problems. Tarots tend to shine a light on a situation that you may not be consciously aware of... I will NOT tell you what you want to hear



BASIC: what exists between you and person? this is answered with my clairvoyant psychic skills and one tarot card from my Gaian tarot deck | 100 to 200 words reading



STANDARD: relationship insight looking at energies NOW and in the future. I will use TWO tarot cards, and also my clairvoyance | 100 to 200 words reading



PREMIUM: ask one question (no time-frames given as you create your life today) | 100 to 400 words reading



disclaimer: Seller does not guarantee 18+ entertainment purposes - zero revisions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience she delivered in a few hours the service and was so accurate and very clear about the relationship with many advices and it will help me to understand how to behave so that my love life grow tnx a lot great job I’m sooooo happy

Seller's Response:

MANY ADVICES: Thank you for being the perfect buyer www.fiverr.com/psychicfleur - Tarot is like a sacred mirror diving deep into relationship psychology, it resonates because you are a beautiful soul connected to heart and life around you

Seller's Response:

Happy about her so quickly delivery she is honest and very clearly about what she has seen in the future for me...she gives me advice and hope for my future life tnx a lot great job

:

VERY CLEAR FUTURE: Thank you for being the perfect buyer www.fiverr.com/psychicfleur - Tarot is like a sacred mirror diving deep into relationship psychology, it resonates because you are a beautiful soul connected to heart and life around you

:

Amazing insights delivered really fast with extra details. Keep coming back to Fleur as she gives true guidance in love and life!




No comments:

Post a Comment